Medical and Academic Activity
Awards and Scholarships
- Scholarship granted by the University Hospital of Ghent,
Belgium. February 1978 to October 1980.
- Scholarship granted by the Ministry of Public Health of France.
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Service d ‘Ophtalmologie, Prof. Maurice Quéré.
University of Nantes, France 1985 to 1987
- Scholarship from the Faculty of Science.
Electron Microscope Laboratory, Prof. W. Bohyn, Dr. Virgilio Victoria.
University of Ghent, Belgium.
- Chibret Award.
Buenos Aires, Argentina. 1989
- International Chibret Award.
- Argentina Society of Ophthalmology Award for Best Research Paper.
- Member of the Argentina Medical Association,
- Full Member of the Argentina Society of Ophthalmology,
- Full Member of the Societe Française d’Ophtalmologie,
- Member of the Societe Belge d’Ophtalmologie,
- Member of the Argentina Society of Echography and Ultrasound,
- Official Order of the Spanish-Belgian Association,
- Member of the Societe Française d’Estrabisme,
- Member of the Association of Durand Hospital Professionals,
- Full Member of the Argentine Council of Ophthalmology,
- Member of the International Pro-Diagnostic Society in Ophthalmology. (S.I.D.U.O.),
- Member of the European Glaucoma Society,
- Member of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO),
- Chairman of Electrophysiology – Medical Argentina Association,
- President of Argentina Glaucoma Foundation,
- Vice President of the Argentina Society of Presbyopia,
- Director of Advanced Research CIAP Presbyopia,